A blog about great food and fantastic restaurants all over the USA, especially in Utah.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Roxberry-licious!

There is a new smoothie joint in town! Say goodbye to Jamba Juice. Ok, maybe I shouldn't dis on Jamba. Although, I don't recall ever having a
smoothie from Jamba Juice that I ever loved. Roxberry hasn't let me down either of the two times i've been! For all my Bountiful friends, Roxberry is a lot like Keva Juice!

Roxberry has 100%-fruit smoothies and 100% pure orange and carrot juice for all the health conscious people out there.  You've got smoothies like Pomegranate Perfection, Mango Magic, and Simply Peach (All 100% fruit. No sherbet!)

For those of you that don't mind a little sherbet, you've got Passion
Paradise, LOL Lime, Raspberry Rush and about twenty other Options to
choose from made with an assortment of sherbet, fruit, and juices.

My Favorite??? Passion Paradise for sure! It has passionfruit-mango juice,
strawberries, peaches, and orange sherbet. It is more on the sweet
side, but has a little tartness to it too, if you like that sort of thing.

If you're not in a fruity mood, they have P-Nut Butter Blast,
Chocolate Crave, or Rootbeer Freeze. They also sell freshly baked
rolls and homemade jam!!!

I've only been twice, but each time was delicious! I would highly
recommend trying it out. The prices are reasonable for a smoothie joint and they really know how to blend. Raspberry Rush and Passion Paradise are both
delicious! I'd be interested to see what you think of some of the
other smoothies and treats they have. Enjoy!

For locations: Click Here
For the menu: Click Here

3 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Dude Keva Juice Freekin ROCKS

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

check out my wife and me's blog
www.mlelggrenfamily.blogspot.com we will link to yours from ours..

Relentless1982 said...

Two of my new favorite Roxberry smoothies: Mango Mango and Tropical Twist!!! I'm telling ya... this place roxxx!


Followers

About Me

My photo
Determined, Focused, Positive, Motivated, Lucky, Relentless